We estimate there are over 30,000 secondary property owners in the Delaware Beach region and Ocean City, Maryland area. Consequently, this means many properties here are not occupied by residents year-round. So, Watchful Eyes sees an opportunity to provide home watch services for those needing someone to check on their property while they are away. We provide comprehensive property inspection by our highly trained team that covers all aspects of maintaining the integrity and security of your property both inside and out so you don’t have too.
- We conducted Complete Exterior Walk-Around– Check the perimeter of the property, including doors and windows for vandalism, forced entry, or weather damage.
- Identify Potential Problems– Identify, take video, and make notes for any signs of maintenance or repairs needed and send the report to the property owner.
- Debris Removal & Furniture Reset– Remove newspapers, flyers, and any miscellaneous debris and reset any furniture that has been knocked over by the weather elements.
- Ensure Access Point Integrity– Examine all access points to the property and confirm all are secure.
- Room-by-Room Inspection– Inspect each room of the home for any signs of mold, insect, or weather-related damages.
- Water Testing & Leak Detection– Run water at all sinks and showers, flush toilets, and check for leaks throughout the property.
- Refrigerator and Freezer Inspection– Verify refrigerators and freezers are functioning properly and there are no leaks.
- Water Heater Inspection– Check water heater for performance issues or signs of potential issues.
- HVAC and Heating Inspection– If the AC or heating is running, we will confirm it is operating as expected.
Additionally, we provide add-on services that can be re-occurring or for a single visit. These services range from: ensuring scheduled home services like landscaping or maid service have been performed, seasonal opening and closing, watering indoor or outdoor plants, start and idle stored vehicles, run washing machine, dishwasher, and garbage disposal, and testing smoke and carbon monoxide detectors.
In the event that you need more personalized services we offer: pre and post storm visits, reset appliances, circuit breakers, and automatic timers in the event of a power outage, grocery shopping and pantry stocking, change light bulbs or batteries in smoke detectors, receive deliveries or special packages, and find contractors for you like snow plow, house cleaning, and landscaping.
These services can be customized or customers can pick from a variety of home watch service packages. We also provide on-demand service for those in need of immediate support at their property. Call us today or visit our website and let’s help you keep peace of mind when you are away from your second home or rental property.
Call us today 410.934.3434 or go to our web site and talk by chat with a live representative. www.Watchfuleyes.pro